You’ll Never Pay for Ads Again Once You Know These Secrets!
Business is a numbers game, and that includes traffic.
It’s a pretty simple calculation, right?
The more traffic you get, the more sales you’ll make, and the more money you’ll put in the bank.
We’ve just been covering the tip of the iceberg here when it comes to getting high-quality, free traffic. Because here’s the thing…
If you want to generate a lot of traffic, then one traffic method just won’t do. You need to create a solid traffic strategy that incorporates multiple methods. Then you’ll see the sort of big results you’ve been looking for.
Problem is, many marketers stumble when it comes to getting traffic. Usually this happens for one or more of the following reasons:
Look, if any of this has happened to you, rest assured it’s not your fault. Bad information seems to go around the internet pretty fast. One person says it, then another person passes it along, and pretty soon others are sharing the same bad info.
We are listing some great info on free traffic without the ad spend but these will take more leg work than pulling out your wallet.
And just a quick heads up. We want to give you something that will help you rapidly build your list without doing any work yourself and it's also totally free.
Yep, and this has all the right information, researched and current... We got traffic, we hit 4,000 members and we're getting close to breaking our own record by passing 5,000 members in just 72 hours since the doors opened. So this WORKS!
But it's for blog post followers eyes only, so go ahead right now and signup to get your free access.
Now, let’s take a moment to really look at some of the other free traffic methods that really work… Takes more time then what we just mentioned but these are proven and solid methods.
Setting up a blog on your own website gives you multiple marketing advantages, including:
Here are tips and best practices for making the most of your blog:
- Pick a specialty. You want to become the go-to source and expert for one particular topic in your niche.
- Prepare unique content for your blog. Give your visitors something they can’t find anywhere else, and they’ll keep coming back to your blog for more (and referring their friends).
- Put high-quality content on your blog. Don’t publish just to publish. Always take the time to put high-quality content that’s both engaging and solves your audience’s problems.
Here’s a related traffic method…
In order to reach a wider audience, what you do here is publish guest content on other peoples’ blogs. You can accomplish this in two ways:
- Search for blogs in your niche that accept guest content. For example, if you’re looking for gardening blogs that accept guests, you might search Google for terms such as “gardening guest author,” “gardening blog submit article” or “gardening guest author guidelines.” (You can also search for something like, “list of gardening blogs accepting guest content.”)
- Propose a guest blogging opportunity to blog owners. You may even suggest a content swap, where you each create a guest article for each other.
The same here as applies to any content you post on your own blog: be sure it’s engaging, high-quality content that solves a problem.
Here are the keys to getting traffic with this method:
- Get published on relevant, high-traffic blogs. If you’re not familiar with the blog, do your due diligence to be sure it’s a place where you’re proud to publish your content.
- Provide a call to action urging readers to click through to your site. A good way to do this is to offer “Part 2” of the article the visitor just finished reading (and then send visitors to your lead page where they can obtain Part 2).
As you develop your traffic strategy, you’ll start getting a lot of visitors. But the vast majority of them are going to leave your site without taking any action. And even if they bookmark your page, there’s a good chance they’ll never return.
The solution? You need to capture them on an email list so that you can follow up with them repeatedly. This follow-up gets them back to your site, warms them to your offers and helps you close the sale.
Here are the key parts to setting up your email-capturing strategy:
Obviously, you also need to use these other traffic methods to get people to your lead page. But once you do this, you can be assured that you’re making the most of your traffic, since you’re not letting them leave the site until you make your offer to get them on your mailing list.
In other words, no traffic method is complete without this every important step.
Here’s the next traffic method…
Working With Marketing Partners
Leveraging other marketers’ traffic tends to create really warm leads. That’s because people trust the person who’s doing the referring, so they’ll often land on your sales pages in a buying mood.
You can get traffic from other people using two main methods:
- Set up an affiliate program. You’ll want to offer around 50% commissions on digital products and create “copy and paste” emails and ads your affiliates can use to promote your offers. Your affiliate program will be even more profitable if you personally recruit super affiliates in your niche (or hire a broker to do it for you) by offering higher commissions and other special perks.
- Do joint ventures with people in your niche. This is where you approach other people in your niche directly and propose a joint venture. For example:
- Do a webinar together to generate leads.
- Swap content for your newsletters, blogs or social media pages.
- Exchange links for your download/thank you pages.
… And similar activities. Your goal is to do something mutually beneficial so that you both grow your traffic, lists and sales.
Your traffic strategy should include both joint ventures as well as an affiliate program.
Now a few parting thoughts…
Where to Get More Info?
So, here’s what I suggest: get your hands on our FREE 'Checklist Planner' Cheat Sheet Grab 'em now to get more subscribers, get more sales, and rake in HUGE commission checks!
For a super limited time and as part of a little marketing test, we're GIVING AWAY three 'must-have' money-making cheat-sheets that will help you get more subscribers, get more sales, and rake in HUGE commission checks...
=> Get Your Free Membership Here
Here's a little of what's included:
You'll get the 'Checklist' Cheat Sheet. Put this info to work and watch your subscriber count go through the roof. You'll get all the secret tips and tricks you need to make these super-engaging, audience-building lead magnets 🙂
You'll get the 'Email Mini Course' cheat sheet which gives you the real low down on one of the most profitable and easiest types of lead magnet you need to be using in your business today. (These things convert so well you could charge for access and still get tons of takers!)
And finally, if you're an affiliate marketer you're going to want to get cheat sheet number three...
... That's because you'll learn everything there is to know about creating "Buyers Guide" lead magnets. These are the give-aways used by savvy super-affiliates to pull in jaw-dropping commissions and that until now most average commission seekers haven't even been aware of.
You get ALL THREE for FREE!
=> Get Your Free Membership Here