Zaxaa started in 2011 with its first line of code, and by 2013 it was out of the beta stage and beginning to serve clients. Today Zaxaa is a platform that caters to creators, coaches and small businesses who want to sell digital goods online.
Let’s take a closer look to see if Zaxaa meets your needs…
Zaxaa has two levels: Premium Automation and Ultimate Automation. The monthly fees for these two levels start at $77 per month and $99 per month respectively. Fees go up from there depending on how many contacts you have. There is sliding calculation tool on the site to help you quickly estimate your fees.
You can try out the Premium Automation level for the first month for free.
You can choose to accept payments using the following methods:
Is Zaxaa a good fit for your business? Check out their key features to help you decide…
One-Time Payments: Yes.
Recurring Payments: Yes, which makes this a good option for memberships and other subscription-based products and services.
Trials: Yes, you can offer free trials of your subscription-based products and services.
Dime Sale: Yes, you can run sales with steadily increasing prices.
Coupon: Yes, you can distribute coupons to your prospects and customers.
Sales Funnel: Yes, you can offer both upsells and downsells during the ordering process.
List Building: Yes, you can automatically add buyers to an autoresponder.
NOTE: Zaxaa supports your third-party autoresponder’s HTML form code. Alternatively, you can use Zaxaa’s built-in mailer/CRM system, although this feature is only available with the higher-priced Ultimate Automation plan.
Hide products from the marketplace but still can accept sales: Yes.
Custom IPN to integrate with external/other scripts: Yes.
Here are some of the features that make Zaxaa stand out from the competition:
- The advanced mailer system, where Zaxaa will automatically add your buyers to their built-in mailer. (This is only available if you choose the Ultimate Automation plan.) Alternatively. You can instantly subscribe buyers to the autoresponder of your choice.
- Automatic split shares management, which allows you to share profits with your joint venture partners.
- Sales funnel management, which lets you add upsells and downsells during the ordering process to increase conversions and per-transaction earnings.
- Both the vendor and the affiliates get paid instantly, although you can set a delay option for the affiliates to prevent fraud.
Digital Files Security
You can choose to have your files hosted by Zaxaa, but usually the seller handles the file access on his end.
Zaxaa caters to those who want to set up affiliate programs. Take a look at their features:
Instant Affiliate Program Setup: Yes.
JV Profit Sharing: Yes. You can share profits with up to three joint venture partners per transaction.
Instant Affiliate Payments: Yes, you can allow instant affiliate payments. Alternatively, you can set a delay on these payments in order to prevent fraud.
Max commission to affiliate: There is no restriction.
On-form payment: Yes
The checkout page is hosted and visible on the Zaxaa.com domain, or you can opt to embed their form into your sales page for continuity and branding purposes.
NOTE: The system automatically creates a new Zaxaa account for the buyer. This tends to create some confusion among buyers, as they’ll receive transaction and login notifications from Zaxaa as well as from you. Plus, if you’ve added buyers to a mailing list, such as Aweber or GetResponse, then buyers will receive a confirmation/welcome email from these services as well.
Getting up and running is simple, as all you need to do is insert a Zaxaa buy button on your sales page in order to start to accepting payment. You can even opt to have Zaxaa host your sales page. And if you have a WordPress site, you can take advantage of Zaxaa free WordPress membership plugin.
Vendors get paid directly into their PayPal account the moment a sale is completed. You can set it up so that your affiliates also get paid instantly, or you can choose to create a delay to help prevent affiliate fraud.
You can access Zaxaa support through their help desk.
Who Can Use Zaxaa?
- Vendors and affiliates receiving instant payments.
- No per-transaction fees paid to Zaxaa (just the monthly fee).
- User-friendly and loaded with smart features such as a funnel generator, automatic bonus delivery for affiliates, automatic profit sharing with joint venture partners, and easy refunds right from your dashboard.
- Advanced mailer system with CRM built right into the system.
Zaxaa is proudly marketed as being as powerful (if not more powerful) than the more complex and bulky solution such as Infusion Soft, yet it comes with a much smaller price tag